Parametric CAD with REVIT ARCHITECTURE
Revit software is specifically built for Building Information Modelling (BIM), empowering design and construction professionals to bring ideas from concept to construction with a coordinated and consistent model-based approach. It includes the functionality of all of the Revit disciplines (architecture, MEP, and structure) in one unified interface.
Learners who successfully complete this module will:
- Create models in 2D and 3D simultaneously
- Modify the model elements, objects and parameters
- Insert and edit 3D geometry from external sources
- Apply a range of labelling techniques to include text, dimensions and tags
- Navigate around the model, creating and manipulating views to include sections, elevations and camera views
- Set up views with a range of visual styles, levels of detail and different scales
- Extract detail outline and edit to produce 2D design details
- Set up renders to create virtual reality scenes to include light, shadows, materials and site outline
- Create sheets with multiple 2D and 3D views of the parametric model producing hardcopy plots of working and presentation documentation
Tutor: Eleanor O’Leary
Wednesday: 7PM- 9.30PM (22 weeks)
Adult Education office Telephone: 086-0410668
Course delivery format and costing may change depending on government guidelines’ around the pandemic.