Back to Education Allowance Where to Apply

4:Where to Apply

If you are getting a jobseeker’s payment, you should return your application form to your Social Welfare Local Office.

If you are getting Illness Benefit contact:
Back to Education Section
Department of Social Protection
?Social Welfare Services Office?
Government Buildings?
Shannon Lodge

Tel: (071) 967 2616
Locall:1890 927 999