“Learning Materials for Pharmaceutical Assistants and Technicians’ Foreign Work Placements” , acronym PHARLEMA (2011-1-FI1-LEO05-06161)
Leonardo da Vinci Transfer of Innovation Project 2011 – 2013.
The aims of PHARLEMA
- to produce learning materials for students in pharmaceutical vocational training programmes who are preparing for work placements abroad.
- to increase students’ understanding of pharmaceutical work in different countries
- to enhance the attractiveness of practical training abroad and improve quality of pharmaceutical students’ preparation process for foreign placements
- to facilitate comparison between pharmaceutical training in different countries
- to expand provision of English-written learning materials for students in initial vocational training
Handbooks are intended for pharmaceutical technician and assistant students preparing themselves for work placement period abroad in following Member States.
Helsinki City College of Social and Health Care, Helsinki Finland (coordinator)
Mrs. Kirsi Rosenqvist
Mrs. Asta Lehtinen
Mr. Matti Remsu
Kellebeek College, Etten-Leur & Roosendaal The Netherlands
Mrs. Angela Deelen
Mrs. Gerda van der Meer
Birmingham Metropolitan College, Birmingham United Kingdom
Mrs. Karen Socci
Mrs. Deborah Cooper
Mrs. Sue Woodward
St. John’s Central College, Cork Ireland
Mrs. Majella O´Driscoll
Mrs. Sarah Magner
Srednja šola za farmacijo, kozmetiko in zdravstvo, Ljubljana Slovenia
Mrs. Katarina Vrhovnik
Mrs. Ljubica Gabrovsek
Mrs. Vanda Trdan
“These publications have been funded by the European Commission. The Commission accepts no responsibility for the contents of the publication.”
Copyright is the property of all partnership colleges represented by Helsinki Vocational College, Welfare Sector.
Materials are free of downloading, printing, utilising and disseminating to any interested individuals and organisations. Altering of the materials is prohibited without permission from the partnership group represented by Helsinki Vocational College, Welfare Sector, Education Department, City of Helsinki, Finland.